Manuka honey is obtained from the Manuka plant which is very short and has hardy shrub with tapering and foliage. The production of the Manuka honey is done at the time of the pollination of the Manuka plant by the honey bees. The beekeepers collect the honey from the beehive and after that, the top-quality Manuka Honey comes into the market. The salient features of this honey are anti-bacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant, wound healing, anti-inflammatory, etc.
The main components of manuka honey
Hydrogen peroxide :- The antibiotic quality in honey is provided by Hydrogen peroxide but it includes other ingredients also which give the quality of antibacterial.
Methylglyoxal(MG) is the antibacterial component in honey but is usually used only in small quantities found in most types of honey. In Manuka honey, MG comes from the alteration of another compound, dihydroxyacetone, that is found in high concentration in the nectar of Manuka flora. The antibiotic effect of Manuka honey will be stronger with a higher concentration of MG.
Medical use of Manuka honey
- The Manuka honey is predominantly used on the top of the wound. It is used in the treatment of minor wounds and burns.
- It is used in the treatment and prevention of cancer.
- These days most of the population is suffering from high cholesterol so to reduce this cholesterol used of Manuka honey is prescribed.
- If you have eaten any wrong food or food poisoning occurs then to reduce the inflammation inside the stomach or intestines this honey is used.
- It helps in treating diabetes and you can use honey as an alternative of sugar but it should also be used in little amount.
- The Manuka honey is also used in treating the sinus, eye, and ear infections as it is the antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic too. The Manuka honey is used to strengthen the immune system to fight against bacteria in the future so that keeps the sinusitis at bay.
- The honey is also used to solve the problems of gastrointestinal in which the honey is used to soothes the lining of the stomach and it helps in nurturing the gut’s good bacteria so that the digestive system naturally rebalance itself. The issues like irritable bowel movement, indigestion, and stomach ulcers will be reduced.
After getting the knowledge of all these benefits it’s time to buy MGO Manuka honey online that enhances your health and skin at an affordable price. The immunity, oral health care, wounds, and burns will also be cured using Manuka honey. AusVita Health offers you Manuka honey for sale as per your preferred choice and destination.