Vitamin D is important for bone health. It can help calcium absorption, maintain serum calcium and phosphorus levels, which is critical for the development and the bone mineral density of bones and teeth. It can also support the health & function of the immune system.
A diet deficient in Vitamin D may lead to Osteoporosis. Vitamin D is mainly produced in our skin by a reaction that requires sunlight. People who limit their exposure to sunlight may have an increased need for Vitamin D supplementation.
- Aids, assists and helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Helps calcium absorption.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Maintain the development and maintenance of teeth and bones.
- Support healthy bone mineral density